2010年5月25日星期二

【存档】【Internapse - Marvel Gateway】Renee Herlocker Talks Iron Man 2 Ironettes

Renee Herlocker Talks Iron Man 2 Ironettes
April 4, 2010

Comicus talked to Renee Herlocker, a former Denver Broncos cheerleader, who can be seen as one of Tony Stark's Ironettes in Iron Man 2.

How much time were you involved in the shootings of the film?

The shooting process for the Ironettes consisted of two days on set. We also had two days of rehearsal at a dance studio prior to shooting.

Did you get the opportunity of knowing some of the main actors? How did they impress you? Did some of them make a particularly deep impression on you?

On set, the Ironettes scene is shot with Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark. He was such an amazing actor to watch while he performed his monologue, but what impressed me more was how he was between takes. I enjoyed watching him go through his lines and get into character. He was very kind to all of us and I noticed his particular sarcastic sense of humor which was an unexpected joy.

Being on set, could you observe Favreau's working methods? What do you think about that?

This being my first involvement on a major motion picture so I observed and soaked every moment in. Our director, Jon Favreau, was so professional and obviously had an exact vision going into shooting, but to sum him up in one word, would simply be "cool". He is hilarious, gracious, and very easy to work with. He made the long hours and takes enjoyable with the energy he had.

How many girls were parts of the "Ironettes group"? Did you keep in touch out of shootings time?

The Ironettes consist of 16 woman whom all have had dance/professional cheerleading experience in the past. It was a great group to work with. I was the only dancer that was not local from LA, so most of them have worked together or been on auditions together. They all welcomed me with open arms and I stay in touch with most of them through Facebook.

What are your next projects?

I currently am working for Spike TV and am moving to California in early April. Making the adjustment to the west coast will be the project on the top of my list out side of work, but am excited for the opportunities and am working on some of my own self produced, written, hosted and edited viral videos. I am always expanding my social network by being on Twitter (@reneehlock) and enjoy writing about my hobbies and life experiences on http://reneeherlocker.tumblr.com. Stay tuned for all the up an coming projects I have going on at www.reneeherlocker.net.

All pictures above are from Herlocker's Facebook album. Iron Man 2 hits theaters on May 7, 2010.

Posted via web from 米良的草窝

没有评论:

发表评论